View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Don't get me wrong, jag makes a great luxury car. Sporty... not so well

Who tows with a sedan?? I mean what the hell kind of sports car comparison is based on what it can tow?? My clubs and two other sets fit in the trunk just fine along with my tool set.

Enjoy your slush box, you don't even get those stupid flappy paddles do you? Let me know the first time you go to accelerate out of an apex and the car downshifts unexpectedly and lets it all come around... I will be laughing through that corner

Tom
It is obvious you have never driven one. You'd just prefer to let the Cannonball Run yahoo croud warp your sense of reality.

You sir do not own a sports car, you own a sports sedan just like a Pontiac GTO owner. I have no need to buy anyother vehicle just to do my towing. Obviously BMW thinks you should go buy yourself an X5 for that. Oh wait, you can't put a trailer brake controller on one anyways as it will void your warranty.

No I have no paddle shifters, Jaguar has used what is called the J-gate, which they have used since, well the last Bavaria passed a safety inspection. I can choose my gears easily at will.