Thread: Almost famous!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2001, 09:34 AM
lightning_8669

<<And fellas, please, his *name* isn't toopid, he just is toopid! His name is Eddy. >>

And we were having SUCH a good time! Dorals huh? I used to smoke Marlboros too. About 17 years ago. 2-3 packs a day. Wish I would have saved all that money. Maybe then I could actually AFFORD this car.

What should we do now guys?

The scene, Toopid (aka Eddy Jr.) pulls the Blue Beast expertly to a halt at the wary customer's side. Eddy Sr, our hero, barfs a pints worth of BV out the rear passenger side window. "Dog HOUSE!! I got a generator in a DOG HOUSE I TELL YA!!" Toopid glances at his master, leaps through the open window, time seems to stand still as the world waits for the cat to do his trick. Instead, Toopid scratches a pattern in the dirt at Cletus' and the customer's feet. Toopid leaps back in the Blue Beast and speeds away, Eddy in the back seat pulling directly from the bottle. The customer and Cletus look at the pattern in the dirt, it resembles nothing more than a potato. What could it mean? In the distance, a coyote howls.