View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 12:32 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
There is another member who is in Austin also. I had the phone number of an older couple who had a polo (they bought it off the original owner who sold it so he could buy a Brilliant red, they both live in Westcreek somewhere). There was another guy, "ferrucio" who was here in town but he hasent posted in awhile, hes got his number posted on nasioc.com, I was thinking about calling him to see if its still the right number and if he still has his SVX. There is also that guy over on Potranco with the '93AE, but he wont sell it and its not driveable. I'll show you where he lives if you ever want to get in touch with him and you two can go anniversary crazy.

Dustin

Ps. I vote we move this to the "San Antonio sightings" thread or somewhere alittle more noticable than in here.

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company

Last edited by odepaj; 06-21-2007 at 07:49 PM.