View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 10:01 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally posted by Motosport-SVX[/i]
real quick shadow248, do you have any pics of your
T/A ??? that should of been a pretty sweet car, is it ?
Well I tried, but as soon as i got outside and got the hose out, it started raining. So i'll have to try again tomorrow. For now, I put a few more pics in my locker. There are two pics of the car with the LPE hood, but none with the new brakes and the newest engine work. Like I said i'll try to get it tomorrow.

I think it's a VERY sweet car. The only problem at this point is that I have an engine making somewhere north of 400hp, hooked up to wheels and tires that barely handle 325hp. I still have the factory Goodyear RSA 275's and 16" wheels. I'm in the process of getting corvette Z06 wheels with the 315 Goodyear F1 D3 tires. That should cover it.

Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
Shadow, you weren't in Whitehall over by the Sears Auto and Borders on Rt. 145 on Monday afternoon were you?
Let's see...monday...umm...went mountain biking from 4PM-6:30PM, then went to Chili's (on grape st.) at about 7PM. Monday is Fajita-Rita night...half price (almost) fajitas and $2 Magaritas. So I was close, but not actually in the exact area you speak of.