View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 02:07 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaRyu
Did you notice that the red SVX is left hand drive? It's imported back to Japan from US..
There's no Brilliant Red SVX in Japan.

Silver is popular..because those are later year models when Subaru was down pricing the SVX with limited editions called S3, S40, S40II. They all had bright silver.
Also had Bordeaux Pearl, green color called Bight green pearl and deeper Blue color called Peacock Blue met.(I don't believe it's Laguna Blue Pearl )

I'll post some those JP catalogue pictures soon.
I think it's possible Peacock Blue metallic is the same colour as Teal. We discussed this before. Phil in the UK has one, and we compared the colour codes.

LHD from the States. That explains it!

The later cars being mostly silver does not explain it all. Silver seems to be most popular by choice. There are 21 silver cars of the OLD silver variants, plus as you say 29 of the newer ones. It would be expected these newer ones would survive best. But even without them, silvers rule the numbers.

That would make the three rarest colours to be Blue, Mica Red and Graphite, plus White. I'd say most of the Whites are crushed or exported by now.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl

Last edited by svxistentialist; 11-01-2006 at 02:24 PM.