View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 03:04 AM
The Molinator

Dannmarr....

dannmarr: I know how you feel! I tried for over a year to enlist Amway distributors...without much avail (2 distributors....1 was active...HA!).

If you used the $200,000 figure because that is what I said I made in Amway...I should explain! My income there was generated by a settlement (which I agreed to never divulge) resulting from my efforts in a long-distance payphone service opportunity Amway had on the side (their main business is "drawing circles" as you know). Because of the previous monopolies the phone companies had, they were able to ignore thousands of legitimate contracts which we obtained through a direct mail approach I developed that was extremely successful! In short, the business I developed would have netted us millions of dollars, but we settled for the $200.000 instead of attempting to sue a corrupt phone company (which was autonomous at that time!) and the largest MLM in history!

If you could get beyond your negative history with Amway, you would find that the BioPerformance business is not comparable to Amway....AT ALL! The product has universal appeal. The Compensation Plan is very generous. There is no need to have meetings. No home meetings. No meeting people at Dennys! HA! Check it out! BTW, I turned 60 a month ago! Ha!

If you can be objective...I know you'd be pleasantly surprised! Look at the website and check out the Testimonies....and if at all possible listen to one of the 30 minute conference calls about the product/business @ 10 am or 7 pm PST @ 1-865-362-4150 pin 2620#. You will see that this is NOTHING LIKE AMWAY!

Jim
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!