View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 11:11 PM

Having not been to the other hotel my impressions of the Morgantown set are as follows:

The bar closing early is mostly a non-issue, as most did the BYOB thing and no one was given any greif over drinking in the parking lot.

The breakfast thing wasn't a problem for me and mine as we didn't try to have any at the hotel, but if we had, would probably have ordered room service anyway, thereby being able to order off the menu without problem.

We didn't have any problems with the housekeeping, but were aware of some minor problems others had. These issuse seemed to be resolved easily, even if it took a trip to the front desk to do it.

Not being hassled about the runs being done across the back of the parking lot was nice, and the few complaints that there were, IMO stemed from others not even involved with the meet being stupid for the most part, such as the pick-up truck Fri night, kid with the geo Sat night, etc....

The only thing that would have been better is if the groups of kids that were there for both a sweet 16 party and a dance of some sort weren't there, but this isn't a hotle issue, just a "luck of the draw" issue. Oh, and the fact there weren't any statues for Jessie to ride