View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 07:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
getting closer

hehehehehe. ...adam... I remember that!!!

...ohhhh I hate you all for twisting my arm here and forcing me to stick with SVX......

I think I'm gonna do it guys. I've just got the bug. its just so unfortunate that I hadn't gotten this bug maybe 10 years down the road, fully established.

One of the ways I was able to justify myself to purchase another SVX, is that I'm not taking a safe one out of circulation and putting it in my apparent "dangerous" hands... I'll be rescuing one.

If this act seems to fill me with happiness and contentment while I empty my bank account, does this make me 'sick'?

Its all on next Monday. Putting the other SVX up to check out its possibilities for tranny transplant. He's asking little enough that even if I decide to abandon SVX, I'll inform you guys of it. Body is great shape, lines are straight too.

James
'92 Liquid Silver SVX - Drilled&Slotted Rotors/Canadian OEM Seat Warmers/JDM Folding Mirrors/JDM Clear Corners/Euro Glass Headlights/Euro Headlight Level Adjustment/Euro Shifter Assembly/ECUTune Chip V.1/GARAGE QUEEN!