View Single Post
Old 03-28-2003, 01:54 PM
Yeah, it's a poodle - so what?

Re: Great feedback

Quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver
Yep, this is what I was wondering. Whether people strictly want the promo stuff for collecting, or if they would buy a mug for average price just to drink out of and show off.

I realize the value behind the rare promo items, it is like that with pretty much anything. I've bought and sold enough old stuff on ebay to know that.

Just seeing how much interest there would be in "average priced" non OE promo items. (like in the example, a $10-$20 travel mug that said SVX on it)

Keep the comments coming!
I'd be interested in a travel mug.

I saw travel mugs in Starbucks the other day that can be customized by the owner - The bottom unscrews, and photos, etc can be inserted into the space between the inner and outer walls. A nifty, WELL-DESIGNED AND EXECUTED, SVX-related insert might be simple to do, and the mugs could be created on demand instead of putting in a big order and having unsold stuff sitting around taking up precious garage space. Just a thought.

I just had a mental image of a cool black leather jacket with a big embroidered SVX logo on the back. I'd be interested in one of those if you can get the price down to the same as the travel mugs.
2001 Outback Sport