View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 09:25 PM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBeefcake
I like never see another svx when I drive mine. Only like two times have I seen another svx when I was driving mine. Excluding meets. And I guess no one sees me ether. Every couple of weeks I drive to lower NH and I have not been spotted yet. But I still get weird looks from others.
I know what ya mean,I have only seen another SVX maybe 3-4 times while driving mine,over the past 1 1/2 years,and I work in lower N.H.,Nashua to be exact.....Although I might have seen ya,it was about a couple of months ago,on Rt3/Everett tpk,heading north.And the wierd look's are pretty cool
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
1997 SUS Legacy,finally got the engine in after a year!!
My Locker
www.myspace.com/devilhornz