View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 03:11 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksied-X
I just got thinking about something Bill (SVXRide) had said to me in an earlier post: write her a letter expressing your feelings, maybe that will allow her to see things in a different light. Well, unfortunately, I'm not really a very good writer. But, I'm thinking maybe I am, and maybe I already have that letter complete.

I'm highly contemplating printing off this entire thread and leaving it for her to read. It has everything I could possibly put in a letter, plus stuff that you all have made me think about that I would probably never remember for a letter. Plus, maybe some of your responses will get her thinking as it has done for me.

What does everyone think about this? Is it a good idea, or am I only asking for more trouble?

And before anyone says it, yes, some people would be upset to know that all they're problems have been leaked out for the world to see. But she already knows about this thread, and knows that your all important friends to me, and that you all helped me a great deal when I first started this thread.

I would hold off on doing something like that just yet. Wait a little bit to see how things get...better or worse. If there is a little sense of trouble again then I would print it out to show her exactly how you feel. I dont have kids of my own....but I will tell you that no one deserves to go through this kinda stuff...kids or not. Were people and deserve to be respected....you dont have to be with anyone that doesnt respect you. I was a real nice guy before....i got walked on by alot of people. I dont take crap like that anymore. And it has led me to deal with stressful situations better. I sent you a PM Jeff...gimme a ring whenever!

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network