View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Recluse

Send a message via MSN to Darksied-X Send a message via Yahoo to Darksied-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by budfreak1
you have to stop the viscous cycle now.if you don't it's probally just gonna get worse instead of better making the future relationship between you and your family even more strained than it already is. i'm not a person to tip toe around peoples feelings and tell them what they want to hear.i'm simply stating facts as i see them and i feel you should end it NOW. your simply letting her drag your emotions through the dirt and soon if not already it will spread to the children and they will more than likely take sides, then more feelings are hurt and hearts broken. i could be wrong as i'm not around your situation but i've been there as a kid when my parents got divorced and i went through it when i separated from my wife. although me and my wife made it through it wasn't as bad as your situation. don't do this to yourself anymore and lose the woman. sorry so harsh, but hate seeing woman do this to men. Good luck
Bud, no reason to be sorry for being harsh, sometimes thats what it takes to get through to someone.

But, I have a question for you. Do you have any children of your own? If not, then you really have no understanding of the situation, there's no way you can. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, no one will ever know true love until they have children of their own. And those girls are my priority, and come the end of the day, no matter what has happened, I can rest easier knowing I have done right by them.

And that is now what I need to determine, what will be best for my girls. Yes, it very well could be better for them if we separate, that means they'll no longer have to see the fighting or the hurt. I don't want them to end up like my wife and sis-in-law. That is a very unusual circumstance, but entirely possible. Too many times in my own family, I've seen parents seperate, and it destroyed the children, and that's what happens more often than not when parentsd give up too easily because of selfish reasons. My own feeling come second, but yes, deep down, I want to love and trust my wife again like I used to, and vice versa. Now I just need to determine if that will ever be possible.

'03 WRX Wagon, World Rally Blue
'94 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red
'89 XT6 4WD, Grey & Rust
(and legally, an '01 Outback VDC skankmobile)