View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Just wante to apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Ben, I know you... If it is a political argument (hell we know it was not a discussion) Then keep it in the political forum. That is besides the point that you, regardless of any humor that was poorly implied, were being quite abusive with your words. If I were your grandmother I would shake my finger at you.

Tom
No I thought it was quite clear. ANYBODY who would buy a car without looking under it is a complete idiot. ANYBODY who would sue over a car when they did not inspect it properly is a a complete idiot. Then you add in someone who has made a habit about *****ing about our government and its intrusiveness make that individual a superstar in the moron department. Wouldn't matter to me if it was Einstein or the Pope who was that stupid. I'd still call them what they are A COMPLETE MORON! I see no humor in idiots any more than I see humor in diapers. I would just rather see no one else be an idiot when they try to buy a car. There are way to many in this country already.

If that's fuzzy math to ya then maybe you shouldn't have gone to school to be a teacher diaper dandy!

For Landshark who needs it nice and short. Live what you preach or shut your trap.