View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 05:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
you mean like mine??

Speaking of, why do you have it out for me? I do what I do and I like it. If it is any consolation to claim that I have no right to modify my cars tastefully then by all means tell me I shouldn't but don't be a jerk like what you had said in the "Boom" thread. I have 3 svxi. I modded 1 , another is stock, and 1 getting a 5mt that will remain stock except for the trans. I don't rice them out and put stereo systems in it I just race the car I love... Plus even with all the money I put into it, its still costed me less than a brand new WRX

Tom

tom i dont have it out for you, dont take it personaly i think what your doing is great, and im really glad to see some one doing some performance mods, and you been doing great work and clean, but when it comes to reality and facts they are the proof is in the puding you may say, and the svx is not all out performer compared to other cars on the market, and no way i am saying the svx is a POS because its just not true,

of course every one chooses there cars and does what they feel best for it, and if your ever met me in person i guess you can say im opinionated when it comes to cars and im only that way is because i been doing this for many years now, 10 to be exact

IMO i just think certain cars should be left alone, keep it a clasic and not hack it all up, and i think cars should be set up for racing and road course racing,

i think the manual swap/intake/exhaust/intake are some nice touches make it sound better . but to make it some road warrior or 11 second 1/4 beast its just not

that being said i get to build up another 07 sti next weekend im looking foward to, i dont to get many chance to get a brand new sti and start tearing it apart