View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 09:06 PM
#1 6MT In Cali

Send a message via AIM to gest24
To give you an idea, this weekend we had a dyno day. We had my 92 LS-L and a 96 LSi. Both are clean inside and out. My paint is a little nicer and my interior has some better touches (WRX 6-disc changer and WRX steering wheel). The 96 has 106K and the 92 has 92K( I bought it with 87K). But the biggest difference was when the 96 got on the dyno, you could see the oil dripping from the bottom of the skid pan and all over the floor. My friend that owns the 96 has been having problems with seals since she got it and by her dyno numbers she has something else going on. My Pearl on the other hand has a host of new parts from the 2nd owner and myself. The guy who had my 92 before me kept every record of maint. done on the car, even the stuff from the first owner. So in a few less words, regular maintenance, TLC and a little know how will keep your SVX in tip top shape.
1992 SVX LS-L: Now TomStock Stage 3... 6MT, R180 Rear, Tomstock Short Shifter and hard rubber mount, Group N Motor and Tranny Mount, Stage 2V6 Chip, Z32 MAF, Stage 3 CAI, Stebro, Intake Cams, 17" STi BBS Powder Coated Black, Bridgestone Potenza RE070, and Koni inserts w/Mychailo's Springs!

Sand Diego SCCA Solo 2 #308

RIP
84 VW Scirocco
02 WRX
88 XT6(regret the day I left her behind)

socaleuro.com They like the flat 6...

Check My New Homepage..