View Single Post
Old 05-08-2001, 04:06 PM
Headed to Texas...

<<I'll just sit in the back of the bus and listen to the grand plans for this site.>>

Ummm . . . Eddy, you do realize that this is the same bus that Eric's driving, right?

Anyways, my .02:
I can see where the term "resume" might put some people off, but I see nothing wrong with getting "serious" about this club or organization or whatever it ends up being called.
I sometimes wonder what will become of this board and the one on Yahoo (among others!) on down the road, say 5-10+ years, when parts/factory support really does start to dry up.
Personally, I intend to keep this SVX for LIFE. That's going to be pretty hard to do as the years go by, without the benefit of a solid owners organization to help me - not just with the kind expertise people like Eddy can contribute (invaluable as it is), but with the capability to actually produce parts that are long out of production.
Granted, the system does work pretty well for us NOW - just don't think it can last. And this has all been so much fun for me - the car, the people, the friends we've made - that I want to do all I can to make it last!

jnj7707@yahoo.com