View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 11:33 PM
cozykat

What a blast!

Quote:
Originally posted by immortal_suby
Does anyone know if the young couple with the alternator problems made it home alright?...
I believe Amanda and Nick made it home alright. They caravaned with me & my mom(Texas), Ray & Jon(Kansas), Jason & Tammy(Missouri), Todd & Crystal(Missouri), and Tom(Colorado). They lived in St. Charles, MO. as did Todd & Crystal and we actually went through St. Charles on the way to Kansas City. So if their car failed, they at least would not be far from home.

I just wanted to post that I had a wonderful time. I took over 100 pictures. I, like a few others, found myself taking people pictures towards the end of the meet because I got so wrapped up taking pictures of all the cars! lol
I loved meeting everyone and putting real faces to screen names. Even better to hang out at like 2 in the morning just talking about the SVX or watching some members working on their cars. I was so glad to finally meet John Hoffman as he is the most amazing person! I loved his magnetic SVX logos on his car. (You think up the most unique ideas! Not to mention I love how you keep your SVX.. the most meticulous detailing ever.. it's great!)
I am also very happy to say I got around 67 of the SVXers that attend to sign my shirt along with the CEO and the 2 gentlemen that actually worked on the SVX. (Picture attached - sorry not of the greatest quality.) Thanks to everyone for signing it!
This was definitely worth the trip. I have never been so content in all my life.. Everything was right in the world. I am so sad it's over but I look forward to doing it again soon. I just hope I don't have to wait like 5 years.
It was definitely my pleasure to meet everyone. Thank you Larry for organizing this meet. Everything was fantastic!

lots of love,
Marisa
"cozykat" or on yahoo "kozypup"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg svxshirt.jpg (69.4 KB, 173 views)