View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 06:38 PM
95LSi

Another newbie says howdy

Hello all,

Well if anyone was following the red '95 on ebay a week or so ago and was curious where it went, wonder no more--it has been brought into the fold.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=31871

I had been looking for one of these beasts for quite some time and wasn't having much luck locally so figured what they hey. If nothing else I would get a break from the mid western winter and get to see Virginia. Actually, the car turned out to be a real stunner and was a joy on the 1000 mile drive back home. All except for this curious noise that developed along the way that sounds like a small jet is following me VERY closely. But as far as I can tell that is the only 'problem' thus far and everything else seems to be working like it should.

I've been into (older) BMWs for ages and am used to their silky sixes but must say this is quite the motor. It's hard not to punch it just to hear that great sound.

I'm sure I'll be coming up with loads of questions from now on but I'll do my best to go through the archives first...

Okay, I can't wait so here's the first question: What do people use for service manuals? I feel utterly lost without my Bentley or at least a Haynes.

Thanks in advance for any comments/advice/miscellania.

Cheers,

Michael