View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 04:16 PM

Angry i hate angry people....

i hate people that are so angry that they pull **** off on you or for some reason you dont know why they have a grudge against you........i had gotten out of school regular day went pretty good actaully then i realised im getting my new stereo in and i have 10 repeater eater cards from dominoes wich made the day even better since i got a free meal....i go to get my stereo, ok its not in yet theyll have it tommorow, no big deal.....i go to dominoes and get my pizza on my way walking back to my pearlie some ***** opens her door and hits my svx she got out like she was bothered by going to work again or something so i just stopped in the middle of the parking lot with my pizza in my right hand and my keys in my left i looked at her, she looked at me like she dident care what she did i bepped my car by this time she was aware it was my car and i had seen what she did so she kept walking i told myself i wasent gonna let it bother me and i really wasent sure if she had hit my car or not so i go look at it and there is a scratch about the size of the end of your thumb nail about a little thicker the bad part was it scratched off all the way to the bottem and theres a black mark in the middle of a nice waxed 2 days ago pearlie....i just turned around with a firm voice and said.... Have a Nice Day.