View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 01:44 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcat55371
As for you MN folk, doesn't matter what kind of Scobby you drive. I live on 3 acres and have plenty of yard for parking. So we could do something up here if you want. If so lets plan. Would be nice to get some of the MnSubaru guys up also. Just dont make a rally course in my yard.
Soooo... since my SVX is sleeping in decomissioned storage and I only have my Civic to drive... I can't come?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92SVXLS-LDC
that'd be cool if people met up in princeton even if its not as big as some of the meets...
Don't matter if there is only a few... heck, last spring it was only Steve, Dave and I that got together. I'm sure we could easily have more this time.

So, do we think Princeton is the best place to meet... or do we possibly have a good location a bit further south as to be a bit more equidistant from everybody?

BTW... anyone else seen a claret driven by what looks like a latin guy? I forgot to mention it a month or two ago, but I saw this here in Mankato while coming from class and it appeared that he had LED tail lights.

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment