View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 10:22 PM
pnyklr

"I just wish hed let it go. For gods sake this is getting annoying. he got a perfectly good car that i had and had no problems with while I drove it. Im still kicking myself for selling it. Should have just bought Chikes SVX and kept the bird

hell I offered to buy it back."

I offered you the car back you never responded get the story straight

beat him up? Ah that wont solve anything. Im sure a court supoena will tho. hes trying my patience and Im getting tired of it. I wonder if his plates show up before the supoena or if he'll say it never got there either.

Send away and if you have the money send it FED EX I can give you my lawyers name as well. Maybe that will actually make it here

pnyklr~
Good for you, now quit hijacking my threads. u already got a message from the moderator about this.

The only message I got from the moderator is to try to solve it personally nothing else

Its your car. I sold it to you in perfect running order. What happens to it after you get it is your issue. i gave you the name of the store and you obviously have the computer. Do a core exchange and call it a day and if that doesnt fix the problem then obviously its something else and u can return the EEC.

I cant do an exchange at Advance because you told me the WRONG store to go to I called them the stores ARE NOT linked so I dont know the store you actually got the computer from. You're welcome to call the store and give me the persons name you spoke to and then get back to me

Keep harrassing and see what happens. And if you dont remove that post and that thing in your signature then i'll just have my lawyer ask you to do it. Easy way or the hard way my friend. its cheaper to get a new EEC than to pay lawyer fees. And if you come down here Ill have the cops arrest you. So dont get me started. Both parents are lawyers and my mom was a deputy. Im also a 3rd year criminal justice student so dont get me started. i dont have time for your petty issues. So I'll leave it at that. let it go or I'll have someone do it for you.

Why would I waste my time to come down there I have had my lawyer review all the emails and posts and there is nothing harassing just a bunch of your inconsistent stories.

I actually welcomed you to come up here to pick up any parts I had left and also to get any parts you needed from my parts guy upstate if you remember correctly

Again get your story straight. I also majored in Criminal Justice

Please let me know how you will contact me and I can forward the information to my lawyer as well..

On the other hand you could once and for all tell the truth about
1) the plates
2) the transmitters
3) the upholstery place you are waiting to open or return your call for a month
4) the actual place you got the computer from

And we can end this once and for all I think that would be a good thing......

The issue as I said from day one was never car for car it was the matter of you not keeping up with your end of the deal ...

I still have the SVX parts I couldnt fit in the car sitting here in my house

Last edited by pnyklr; 01-06-2006 at 10:35 PM.