View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Re: I am still crying after watching this Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
If you notice, there was never any damage or collision shown on the first one... The second was probably a wreck already and just used for another thrashing... So don't get your panties in a bunch. I do like how they actually used the boxer 6 sound during acceleration though... Bad drivers though

Tom
I think what really got to me was not the damage to a good vehicle, but the other videos that are on the pages from this Tv show. There are people that have thrown Manhole Covers, Bowling Balls, Concrete Bags, and other things off of overpasses, and have killed several people doing it. One video in their collection shows two guys roping an Anchor, and hanging it in the way of an oncoming "Lori".
I think the reality of the fact that others do copy these actions is what upsets me about the Type of show this is. But I get your point also. Thanks
June '91 Claret LSL #1733, Enkei RS-5's x 16", Original Paint, accompanied by Beautifully speckeled Front Bumper, Sony Audio Components, Small Car Shift Kit, "How to" Hood Lifts {Perfect}, "15 Minute Suspension Mod"
Motorsport Floor Mats. Perma-Cool External T. Filter, New Front Axels {1/2008}. "Classic Radiators" unit "$36 coil alternative" and Tranny rebuild at 287k 8/2012

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles