View Single Post
Old 05-03-2003, 04:53 PM
British Car Junky

Send a message via AIM to EveryShadeofBlue Send a message via Yahoo to EveryShadeofBlue
Mastro Subaru

Yes, that was me with the engine replacement. You can see a copy of the letter I wrote in my locker. It's an interesting read, check it out. It's like an episode of General Hospital! During this whole incident about a year and a half ago I never mentioned Mastro by name in order to avoid slander but I guess someone let the cat out of the bag so it's ok to mention now.

I had always had positive experiences with Mastro and they knew their stuff like nobody else. This one incident was a big exception and I was so stressed during this engine fiasco that I just decided to sell the car after it was fixed. I just couldn't take it anymore and I didn't want to have to go back there again. I realized I was way too attached to my car and couldn't afford it anymore and this sitution sort of killed the love affair. However, Pete Mastro is the ULTIMATE professional and I can't believe all he did for me. I wrote him a thank-you letter afterward. He was incredible and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mastro to anyone. I went in there expecting a fight and to threaten lawsuits but he took care of everything not one hour after he received my letter (certified mail of course).

I really want another SVX (as a 2nd car this time) but am worried to have to go back there again. I am sure I will be remembered. lol.

Jeff