View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Exclamation Mens Restroom CODE OF CONDUCT !!

So I went and saw "District 9" last night (meh), and as usual had to take a mid-movie leak to purge the Starbucks consumed just beforehand. I walk into an empty restroom, and do my usual thing of taking a farthest left or right urinal, as to leave any consequent guy entering ample space away from where im doing my business. This was in a row of about 6 or 7 urinals, with a few stalls directly behind.

Just as I start letting loose, I hear the door open and some dude shuffle in doing this blowing through the lips while grunting thing. Im in the far right urinal, farthest from the door. The guy has an open field of pissers in front of him, and doesnt even have to be within 10 feet of me. What does he do might you be asking?? You guessed it.... bleepface pulls right in the spot next to me, and proceeds to verbalize his apparent relief of draining his bladder. As if the flagrantly deliberate proximity werent horrendous enough..... bleepface turns to me, as im hastily zipping up, and asks " Do you know who won the Angels game?'' All I could do in my disgust was blurt out the F word and shake my head as I walked out in silence.

WHO THE BLEEP PURPOSELY PASSES UP 5 OPEN URINALS TO TAKE THE ONE NEXT TO THE ONLY GUY IN THERE??? ARE YOU %$#&ING KIDDING ME???!!!

Guys CODE OF CONDUCT RULE NUMBER ONE: In an empty restroom, an open urinal adjacent to one thats already in use, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DONT TAKE THAT ONE!!! Keep at least an empty urinal between you and the other guy AT ALL TIMES!!! If theres no open space like that, USE THE STALLS!! Stalls are full too? HOLD IT OR PISS YOUR GODDAMN PANTS!!! Just dont do it man, please for %$&#s sake, just dont......

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.