View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigershark
I also can't begin to count how many times I have been in federal housing and seen women with 4 kids form 3 or 4 different men and sit at home watching big screen TV's and driving Cadillacs while paying $200 a month in rent. Social reform is the biggest obstacle in this country.
I've seen it too. Caddillacs, $500 hair weaves, satellite and cable TV, fancy clothes and gold jewelry, all on a W2 check. We also have tons of 30 year old grandmothers around here too. Breaking the cycle of dependency is rough when you have a union run public school system that is only graduating 2% of its African-American Males and 15% of African American Females. Where are these people going to get money without a high school education?

Hey, as long as the students show up for the free food day when the government checkers are there to count the number of students "enrolled" for tax payment calculations.
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker