View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 08:30 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
the following has been a paid advertisement for....

i feel insulted

i find a difference between the things manufactured by members on this site for this car specifically and the way that they are brought up. ex the step by step on the twin screw supercharger.

what your doing is coming off as gimmicky and im wondering how many other sites your doing this in. *wants those "yahoo chat bots" to DIE*

you look at when people ask "what are the best winter tires" or sometihng of the sort. its throwing out a question to seek opinions and reviews based on existing members trial and thoughts aobut a product. look at the "electric supercharger" thread for a good example

when the jdm emblum sale thread came up its in a parts for sale section it was a flat out sale but it was what it was and short and sweet with product reviews and everything, it was blut and to the point and not so generic, its svx specific.

its one thing to peddle your own products most of which are custom designed and/or hand made as one svx member to another... but to present an open "infomercial" in this site is insulting ot what this site is about it takes the warmth and family like comrodery that makes this site worth coming daily to ask questions and get opinions and flat out talk about the car we love. this thread cheapens what we are about.

you dont see coke and pepsi putting ads in our threads....

and in my opinion your product seems not unlike the "gas saving tornado" that costs 80 bucks and saves you a whopping 14 cents per tank of gas. think of how long thatd take to pay for itself? if it does indeed work. thats my 2 cents im not gonna see go into my gas tank.....

btw please check my thread on my magical secretions from legless reptiles, itll help you lose that unwanted belly fat (by diverting the money you would be otherwise spending on snack cakes ) im having a huge clearance sale
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)