View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Uses the ignore feature

Registered SVX
Re: Help and ideas for Reading 14, April 2013

1. Parking lot badminton or volleyball or wiffle ball or flag football or ultimate frisbee or "kick the can" (for those at the first Reading)
2. A roast of one of the old timers
3. Photo contest (We all go to the Walmart to see who can get the best "people of Walmart" pictures on our cell phones)
4. A debate on which is better, turbo or supercharger
5. Pig roast (not to be confused with #2...or #3)
6. Round table discussion on what the BLEEP really is wrong with the tranny and what mods are beneficial and/or safe
7. Ugliest feet contest
8. Moscato tasting (really, they don't all taste the same and there is one open in my fridge right now that is a RED wine)
9. Cannoli eating contest
10. Lessons on how to revive someone from a diabetic coma
11. Guess my breathalyzer reading contest (everyone goes and we see who is best at guessing, on average)
12. Water ballon fight (assuming it is warm)
13. Strip poker (every time you lose a hand you have to remove a part from your car)
14. Cruise to the mountain top which is red when god is there
15. Dino pulls (Tom dresses up in a Barney outfit and stands on rollerskates as we drag him around the parking lot)
16. Round table discussion on what the BLEEP you were thinking when you bought your first SVX
17. Photo-op of everyone doing a "Whitesnake" pose on their SVX

Oh, crap, I just went and gave ideas again. What the hell was I thinking and why are people asking for ideas again?

1996 Polo Green Subaru SVX LSi, 168,XXX miles, Redline D4 ATF, Redline 75W90 gear oil, K&N HP-4001 Oil Filter, Mobil 1 5W50 FS (3qt) and 5W30 High Mileage (4qt) Oil Blend, Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid, AC Delco A975C Air Filter, NGK BKR6EIX-11 plugs, Centric Rotors, Power Stop Evolution Carbon Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads
2005 Gray Acura RL, 165,XXX miles, Redline D4 ATF with Lubegard Platinum Protectant, Mobil 1 5W20 High Mileage Extended Performance Oil
2009 Red Toyota Venza, 123,XXX, Mobil 1 5W30 High Mileage Oil
1992 Red Ferrari 348 ts, 82,XXX, Redline everything