Thread: JDM Prices
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2002, 11:50 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
JDM Prices

Hello.

It's me again. I finally have some prices for the JDM parts (including shipping to your door). The final list/prices can be found on my server at:
http://www.stars-gazer.com/~svx/marketing.html

Again, I need the funds for you by Dec 31, a week from now. That is one of the reasons why I prefer paypal.

If the first shipment goes well (like it did last time), I will try to order for you guys every month so if you miss it this time, I just want to let you know that there will be another order in a month or so.

Lwin

ps. if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at lwin@iit.edu

pps. I have given you the estimated shipping cost. Chances are it could go over a little. If it is a few bucks, it will be on me. If it is a huge amount, I will contact you. Since some of you ordering big items, I do not want to split the shipping charges equally since some are only ordering badges. I believe that is unfair to the people ordering lighter loads.

ppps (if exist) before sending your order by paypal, contact me on final $ amount and items you are ordering so that I can make a final list.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!

Last edited by Seraph; 12-22-2002 at 11:52 PM.