View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Koni/GC install issues

Likely because of how you have the rebound set. Get the car on the ground, set the front rebound settings tyo 1 turn off full firm. Drive the car

TOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXMAN2001 View Post
Dave, that's just the way I am, haha. I question everything to exhaustion. To that, your statement makes me even more skeptical. You stated that all struts extend to their max when off the ground....this isn't happening with the three other ones.

Mind you, I am questioning this even more because the passenger side is the only one I have an issue with. The 3 other corners are fine, they aren't aren't completely extended and there is plenty of clearance for a tire to be mounted.

I understand that the spring will be loose, that isn't the issue. I think everyone knows my issue here, I've reiterated it enough I think. the thing is that my front passenger corner assembly sits much lower than the three other sides, to me that's reason enough to question something that I did along the way, which clearly isn't right. IF all koni/gc setups had my issue than I wouldn't have a problem.