View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 02:41 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
The other night I was fortunate enough to have a B4 pull aside me (silver, modded exhaust) with number plates 'B4 YOU'

Needless to say, I turned to Cassie and, jumping around like a loon, asked if I could follow it and see if he would play. Poor Cass...knowing that I would not be satisfied and would sulk and cry if I could not ahem pursue it, agreed...so off I went!!

but traffic!!! Agghh....I was not willing to take some risks in making a space so was not able to get a run

but!!!

a few hours later, managed to get a bit of a run with a WRX entering a sweeping right hander onto a freeway (yay for variable diff!) and since the SVX was already at 80kph in 3rd (thanks for that tip guys...much more responsive but ouch on the fuel!!) the weight/power issue from a standing start was largely negated....

*screams* I LOVE MY SVX!!!!

wow..that thing moves!!!! Suffice to say that when the speed climbed way past what I thought appropriate, I backed off...and he kept accelerating

I can only imagine what his view was like, this sleek, sinister shape in his rear 3/4, a fellow Subaru, wraith-like and with the most wonderful exhaust!

*James has lost the plot completely!!!*

Jamsvx - off to chase more B4's!

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!