View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Mr Soob

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist
You think that's bad???

I have yet to see mine on the road.

Best part about me is all I have to do is ring up Dad and find out where he is. He and I drive the Charcoal and the White together all the time .

For those of you who weren't privy to the drive we had earlier this month, I am the proud owner of three SVX's now. I bought one earlier this year, with 55,000kms on it. It's in great condition, and apart from wobbly rotors (being replaced soon) and a scrape in the door (we have narrowed down a very good repairer to do it in the new year) it is perfect. She'll be kept in pristine condition, only taken out for special occasions. She is the apple of our eye.

In the photographs, look for the number plate SVX-92C. That's her.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178