View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by wynndi
Cold Seattle morning. I'm riding shotgun and my buddy has his window open and the heat blasting. He stops to get gas and takes a looong time to pay the cashier. I'm getting cold, so I roll up his window before he gets back.

Returning, he's mumbling something about how damn expensive chewing tobacco has become, I don't really think much about it.

A mile down the road, he turns his head left and spits the nastiest wad of spent tobacco and spit ALL OVER his window, it covers 3/4 of it and is running down all over everything.

He manages to get out a "WHAT THE F~~~?????" just before I break out into the most side splitting laugh of my life!
That's beautiful!

Reminds me of the time I was driving to work and stopped at what we called the "eternal stoplight." I was hungover from the night before, so wasn't in a good mood. I see the guy to my right, out of the corner of my eye. He's coughing, rather violently. I turned and looked just in time to see him blow a great big loogy on his window. His eyes met mine, just as I started laughing -- he was trapped, with no place to go, an did not find it amusing. I thought my head would burst with each laugh (from the hangover), but, there was no stopping it. I laughed all the way to work. The look on that guy's face as we sat through the "eternal stoplight" was priceless. Of course, after I stopped laughing, I realized that, if his window had been down, he'd've blown the loogy on my car.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI