View Single Post
Old 06-01-2001, 11:09 AM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

I know you're venting, and that I said I wouldn't respond to this thread again, but I'm going to because I want to!

Aredub, being in the advertising business hasn't taught you that noone is not a word? I think you meant no one.

I don't demand that you don't argue with me, just don't do it on that thread. If you come in and ask a question, get an answer. If ya don't like it then leave...get the answer you want to hear somewhere else. You can get any answer you want out of any copy of road and track! Besides dood, how'd you like it if I came in waving a pamphlet shouting that I *know* all about your business when in actuality I don't know squat about it? (I don't and I don't profess to).

That thread is going to be devoted to people that want to know how the car works, and perhaps why it works as it does, and not R&T garbage, or brochure liturature. If you don't want an answer that doesn't fit your expectations why ask the question? It's not going to have any *mod* questions in it, I'm a purist, I use genuine Subaru products and procedures to fix the cars.

Bottom line dood, the truth is out there (x-files), you just don't or can't see it.