View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 05:25 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Quote:
Originally posted by OZ_SVX96

BTW, have read thread elsewhere on this site re: headlights. One question, who is happy with the standard low/high beams? Any ideas on wattage increase and does it make a difference? Who on here runs 'after market' spots and would you recommend them? Any advice would be appreciated. [/B]
I am also disappointed with the headlight performance (or lack thereof) - part of it is not helped by having the headlight protectors but even without them, its pretty lacklustre (lack lustre....joke...shine...bright lack of..geddit......errrrrrrr)

Anyways, Blake has changed his lights to something else...I cannot remember the bulb but its a whiter light. If you don't mind spending the money, I would look at PIAA replacement bulbs.

I don't drive it enough to warrant the additional expense though!

Is everyone up for a drive day or meet at Valculse house??? I heard that the pub at St Albans is supposed to be nice...say a Sunday morning blast out the back roads of Sydney then lunch?

James

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!