View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Mr Soob

Re: I must be insane.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by oab_au View Post
That makes sense, My 95, (11/94), Bordeaux Pearl's No is 448.
This SVX collecting trend, is spreading like a virus.
Harvey.
It's a disease I'd rather have, you know. The cure is much worse than living with the symptoms.

I am yet to line up the two Burgundy cars and check paint codes. There is a little bit of cosmetic damage to the recent arrival, but assuming the paint codes are the same and they are in the same basic state we'll get them repaired together (the first burgundy had a bad repair on a driver side door scrape, as has the second!)

Oh, and way to go, Jason! Sorry I was so busy trying to break in on your celebratory thread that I forgot to give you some credit!

By the way, I also have a 'want' list guys, it's in my sig. Check regularly to see if it updates, but I'm in need of a fair bit of stuff. Pretty please with cherry on top!
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178