View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 11:59 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannmarr
Trevor,
Keep in mind that the majority of the members on this forum are not auto mechanics. You are not going to find 100% accurate information. With the knowledge you have, rather then debating, write up a manual on a 'how to' for the SVX. This way you can stay busy and help others and maybe make some money too. You are a good man and I do respect you, be well
I believe that members can expect and are entitled to, 100% exact information from one who within his profile states, without qualifications, that his occupation is that of an “Automobile Engineer.” What is more, he arrogantly claims that his knowledge exceeds mine and that he is of a superior class. Is it not reasonable that he should be held accountable?

It is my intention to assist by doing a write up on duty solenoid valves. However as of now, this is a futile exercise, when there is confusion in respect of those who unwittingly accept Harvey’s word as gospel. This is no trivial error. For the good of all the issue must be correctly resolved.

N.B. This is the second time Harvey has published his strange theory and at the same time defended his ideas with personal insults. On the previous occasion he used the same tactics to confuse and then run for cover. I will not allow him to do so again. The issue has become one of principle on two fronts.

I sincerely appreciate your kind comment. Trevor.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!