View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 05:26 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Yeah, I'm ok and all and it is quite awesome that all it did was bend my hood a little. I could have broke my headlights and grille and all that. I had about 2 or 3 car lengths between us when he hit his brakes but basically his light little sidekick was slowing down much quicker than the svx. I barely touched the brakes and they were locked and I dropped it down into 1st gear too and everything. I just kept getting closer and closer and closer until BUMP! he was probally doing about 10 mph and me 15 when I hit him. I'll go out there Monday and fix it up as best i can and it will look pretty good hopefully. I'll try to get pics today to share with you all so you can see how lucky I got. Thanks for your thoughts guys. Me and the wife are fine and the car will live. The cool part is that out of all the people trying to take RT.43 last night to steubenville, Me and a 2 4X4 trucks are the only ones who made it the whole way from Carrollton to Amsterdam. Everyone else wiped out all over the place. About a mile from where I hit the guy we saw another rear ender but it was much worse. So all in all I just count my blessings and be happy it wasn't worse and that THANK GOD I OWN A SUBARU!

P.S. I have the abs disconnected due to a bad front wheel sensor that makes my driver side brake pulse when coming to a normal stop.