View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 08:04 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Good I'm glad that Pockets and I aren't the only F-1 lovers here... So who's waking up at 7:30am on sunday to watch it live??? If ya catch the rerun at 9:00pm then ya aren't a true F-1 fan

Ya should have seen the last time that I had my "girlfriend" down here with me... Bright and early at 7:30am my alarm goes off on Saturday... I spring outta bed, get dressed, grab a beer and plant myself infront of the TV to watch Qualifying... She's slowly waking up to the announcers voice then when the first car goes out on track I BLAST THE VOLUME!!! "WTF!!!" she screams... "Sorry, I can't hear ya sweetie"

Then again the same thing happens on Sunday... Again I get outta bed (with her still in bed sound asleep)... This time I purposly turn the volume down throught the pre-race show... Then right as the lights are getting ready to go out... Up goes the VOLUME AGAIN... Her reaction was the same But I didn't care, it was a F-1 start... There's almost nothing else more hypnotizing to watch...

Next time she comes down I think there'll be a GP on... I never tell her till she's down here though or she probably wouldn't come.

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...