Thread: SVreX T-shirts
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 05:01 PM
5 speeds rock! :D

Cropped T-shirts

I'm sure glad I'm a guy- this buying women's clothes gets awfully confusing. It'd probably be worse if I was looking for my own size!

The t-shirt guy and I both are apparantly fools in this regard. We didn't read the instructions (isn't THAT a guy thing...).

The cropped T's are not availabble in red. I had to make a decision in order to get the shirts ready in time for Reading. So we picked the colors we thought were the nicest and would work with the logo.

The regular T's are red with black and white lettering, just like the photos. The small cropped T is Heather Grey with black and red lettering. The medium cropped T's are also Heather Grey with black and red lettering except for 1 which is pink with black and red lettering.

I'll try to get my daughter to model them one more time after they are printed before I ship them.

Matt, I hope Kim is OK with the Heather Grey.

I'll give Astralbody first choice on the colors since she ordered 2. 2 Heather Greys, or 1 Heather Grey and one Pink.

Hocrest, that kind of leaves you with whichever one Astralbody doesn't want (unless you want to fight her for it- I don't know, she seems pretty tough!)

If these colors, or the crew necks are not OK, please let me know. I won't send them to Reading, and you won't have to pay for them. I guess my wife and daughter will get a couple extra shirts.

-Paul

'92 LS-L Claret: '01 RS 4:11 5-speed, Exedy organic, lightened flywheel, and Koni/ GC