View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mattski
It did not have a spoiler so it must have been "younger John". We did exchange waves and I am sure that we will "run into each other" again.

No, I do not know where or what Island Drag is but I do get into Hackettstown occasionally.

A fall meet does sound good. We could even meet at my house. I have a long driveway and my mesquite smoked chicken is "world famous" in High Bridge.

well, John is a nice kid. i work with his mom at hackettstown hospital. if you ever want to take your car for a 1/4 mile spin, let me know, street cars race every friday there, i went once and had 2 other svxers meet me there, so i don't think they would mind doing it again. two of us did ours, my timing belt was off a bit, so it effected my time, but now it is all good. one cooler night we should go there, it would be fun.

"world famous in High Bridge" i won't say anything...lol when i get my fall break from college, we should do it then, so that way i don't have that to worry about it. when i start sept 4rth, i will figure out when would be good for me. there is a car show on sat, Funkmaster Flex (if you know who that is...lol) is going to be there, $30 per person to get in, i might be there with my car for show, but i don't know yet... gotta see what else is going down.

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.