Thread: SVX Disaster
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2001, 09:17 AM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

HUH?!?

I must have missed the thread here. You're saying that you were driving with no license, and you broadsided the guy, and you're peeved because you only get about 1400 bucks over what you owe on the car? Is that right? You said you had liabilty insurance, but you didn't mention full coverage, which any bank insists on when they loan money for a car, did you have full coverage? Didn't you say that you won't get your license back until 2002 now? When were you going to get it back prior to your wreck?

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your SVX, but tell me where you live so I can avoid it. You must have done something(S) very toopid to lose a license...heck, I've seen people with a couple of DUI's still driving with at least a temp license to get to and from work.

WOW, it's an amazing country we live in isn't it? Driving isn't a right young man, its a privilege. Which reminds me, I have to go and talk to my new neighbor about his car stereo today...he must be deaf by now so I might have to shout.