Old 10-23-2003, 09:21 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Cool Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This is rediculous

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SHISVX
[B][QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Mummert
[B]

Rob, dearest - From your post of 8-16-02 I quote the following - "Greetings Asshole", ended with, "So go sit on a fork, Prick".
Not real endearing to this PG site if you ask me. Now this was precipitated by a few snide comments by a certain female member who took offence at your prior

hey Ron, i just have a question about that, what if it was your daughter he was talking about "handling" in the back seat of his charger? i don't think you would think my comment back to that was totally snide.

Re-read my comment, Kelli. I was directing the "handling" comment to Rob, as I agreed with you that he managed to offend womankind on "day two" of his presense here. I felt he deserved the comments you made, although he wasn't aware of the fact that you were of the fair sex at that time. I DO have a daughter, 30 years of age (my only kid), & I also took offense at a newbie's "Look at me, I'm hot", statement.
As you know, we generally get to know each other better before we hurl insults. Now that you & Rob "know" each other, I'll sit back & enjoy the action.

Ron (who needs Jerry Springer)?

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.