View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 04:21 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: This is rediculous

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Mummert
[B]

Rob, dearest - From your post of 8-16-02 I quote the following - "Greetings Asshole", ended with, "So go sit on a fork, Prick".
Not real endearing to this PG site if you ask me. Now this was precipitated by a few snide comments by a certain female member who took offence at your prior

hey Ron, i just have a question about that, what if it was your daughter he was talking about "handling" in the back seat of his charger? i don't think you would think my comment back to that was totally snide.

Rob has a warp sense of humor sometimes, and honestly, i have laughed at some of his comments, but others are really nasty and rude. but then again, he is not the only one that makes comments that are nasty and rude.
it just pissed me off that some jerk ass blingbling home boy came here and started off with his first post saying how he could handle women in the back seat of his charger...no offense rob, and i am not trying to get into an arguement AT ALL with you.
but ca$h, for a nick, talking about handling girls in the back seat of his charger? comeon, that sounds like ghettogirl talking about her girlfriends and her homeboys listening to DMX while cruising down main st hollaing at all the giggys. now that i know that you aren't a total and utter fathead, times have changed, and yes, i have gained a respect for you, at certains times and under certain ideas. but be honest if you are going to reply to this. how would you feel if someone talked about "handling" your wife in the back seat of his car...whether it is true or not...not saying your wife is like that or anything...at all. i don't think you would like that either.
i hope i made sense...it has been a real long day

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.