View Single Post
Old 06-26-2003, 02:10 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Re: Neon

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane

That's odd. None of my neon friends (I have a lot) have ever had that many problems.

I bought mine USED, it was a LEASED car so it was quasi abused before I got it, in 1998. It was a 97 Coupe. Here's my neon story:

- Rob
If you read on and saw that she now has Sentra with 48k and has done nothing to it (of course the oil and junk).

Why did I put tires on there? Ummm.. a girl who drives a car like a grandma should really need to replace tires at 22k. Same reason the brakes were on there. Reasonable wear is acceptable but under these conditions I would say that is very premature. Hell I have $80 for 4 tires from Tires Plus on my Brat that I've put over 25k on already and still have another 10k left in 'em. The last alignment for it was probably somewhere around when you were going to grade school The original RE92s from my Impreza lasted me to the 60k mark before the wires were showing. Personally, I expect to have pretty much of a 3 year 36k problem free driver if I buy a new car. Sure, 1 or 2 issues is acceptable, 10 are not.