View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 06:44 PM
tancred

They had the motor out of my SVX to get it fresh for the supercharger, i have an invoice 4 pages long of seals, gaskets and everything under the damn hood that was replaced, they took off the oil pan flushed the engine, replaced injectors, i mean every little thing you could do, then they dropped trans and checked it over supposedly with a fine toothed comb, replaced some parts and power flushed it, same with diff. It had every part that was possible changed out that was accessible while the motor was out. Manifold gaskets etc. It was the works pretty much.

The guy comes outta the service area lays down thinking i might have clipped the oil pan or crankcase and thats why it exploded oil, he gets up this scared ****less look on his face, and flips his phone open, calls enterprise to get me a rental, then orders 3 mechanics. He pops the hood, and there is oil dripping off the hood, last time i saw damage like that, was vr4 ate 2 cylinders from crank walk......And i aint got no pulleys...LOL.....the manager told me they will try and rebuild her, but after 28 days if they cant get it going, he said to look around their lot for what i might want. So im thinking if they kill my SVX i will buy DearPrudence's and have the dealer fix all the little qwerks...

Dustin