View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 05:21 PM
5 speeds rock! :D

That's an interesting question. Part of me wants to make it possible for this car to return to the Grassroots Motorsports Challenge.

Part of me would like to be paid a little bit for the hundreds and hundreds of hours that have been put into this car.

Part of me would like to make on it what I am able, so I can spend it on the students and the next GRM Challenge car. I have a lot of expenses when I do this that are not part of the car (transport of students, hotels, food, lots of educational expenses for me and the kids, etc.).

I have no idea what the price will be. Part of that may be dependent on how well it does at the Challenge.

In a perfect world, I would sell it to a future Challenger for a Challenge-friendly price, and then receive a sponsorship for the next car and scholarships for the kids.

I guess for now I'll consider any offers.

'92 LS-L Claret: '01 RS 4:11 5-speed, Exedy organic, lightened flywheel, and Koni/ GC