View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 10:41 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Trunk Fuel Resistor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacSVX View Post

I’ve been having the same issue where the car dies. After long threads of MAF sensor, I "believe" I have traced it to a fuel supply issue (I still haven't tested it). There have been multiple threads on this peculiar problem.

The car starts normal from cold, but when it heats up (especially during the summer) after driving, it stalls out and cannot be restarted until it cools down. I've gotten good at stabbing the throttle to prevent it from stalling out when I sense a failure, which is what led me to look at fuel delivery issues.

Here's the weird part. When I got the engine running normal, I would unplug the fuel control module from under the deck lid, yet the car would continue to run normally. H Am I missing something? Can someone elaborate?
Several years ago I explained in a post exactly how the system works, but I no longer have the circuit diagram. If this can be provided I will again do so.

Sincerely, Trevor.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by svxcess; 12-05-2018 at 07:23 PM.