Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: effects of first snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiv0 View Post
today was the first day of decent snowfall
and people were driving like people typically do on the first sight of snow

but tonight i was driving home from work and the guy in front of me was going around 15 mph in a 40 zone
and it was driving me crazy
i try to be patient with other drivers but the roads are pretty clear now and i was getting frustrated
(i do want to throw out there that i did not start driving like a jerk at all)

up ahead was a double left turn lane that i turned into; i went into the far left lane
and this car that was in front of me turned too; into the 'right side' left turn lane
upon stopping at the red lights ahead this guy rolls down his window and stares at me
i roll down my window a bit and immediately he starts ranting and screaming profanities and about how slick it is and how he thought i was driving crazy

i simply replied with "i realize its slick out, but the roads are pretty clean and i dont think you need to be driving 20 mph"

his reply was white boy, you betta watch out. this is north omaha and most people wont be as forgiving as me. ***** i got my pistol right here and i wont hesitate if i come across you again...

at that point the light turned green and i drove off, not necessarily wanting to be next to him anymore

the sad part is, this was not a "bad" area of my city
kinda shook me up though

I can smell it now, The 'New' car air freshner fragrance is going to be GUN OIL!!

OOPS!! I got 3-in-1 oil on my keyboard!!

(Old School)

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry