View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 06:41 PM
92SvxChick

I agree...

I have to say that I agree with $VX on this one. Most people go way overboard on their gay ass cars. Especially the obvious ones ya know everyone knows it's a Camaro, Cavalier, Neon, Taurus, etc.... But I also can agree with MT Maniac on the fact that most people don't know what an SVX is. I can't count the times that people have called my car a Talon or an Eclipse. I personally don't like to go overboard with the stickers because I think it makes the car look cheap. You see it on all the cheapo cars like the Neon's and the Civic's. But for those of you that think it looks cool...do it. It's your car after all. Just don't be surprised to find that people make fun of you in the name of bad taste. Check out www.ricecop.com Someone in one of their personal lockers has the printable rice ticket templates... It's so much fun to stick 'em on peoples car's and watch them cry. Also there is a rice cop calculator to show you how many extra horsepower you get from all that gay **** on the website. Check it out...It's fun.

Megan