Thread: 710
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 04:51 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Blonds get too much bad press

A blond walks into a bank in central London and asks for the Manager. She requests a loan of £5000 which she needs for a trip to Hong Kong.

The bank manager says the loan can be arranged, but as she is new to the bank they would need collateral to underwrite the loan.

She hands over the keys and the papers on a brand new Ferrari which is parked on the street. The manager accepts the car as security and organises the money for her. A bank staff member is given the keys and told to park the car in the bank's underground car park. They have a right laugh at the blond using a £150,000 car to secure a £5000 loan

She returns in two weeks, repays the £5000, plus interest, which amounts to £!7.34.

The bank manager returns her keys and papers and says he is pleased to have had her business, but as her background check revealed her to be a multi-millionairess, why did she feel the need to leave a car worth so much money for such a small loan?

"Where else in central London can I leave my car for two weeks for so little money, and be sure it will be still here when I return?"

Blonds, eh?
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl